Friday, September 6, 2013

Canvas Art

I have been seeing a lot of Canvas Art all over Pinterest and online mostly picture transfers but I came across the idea for a thumbtack design and I liked the edginess of the thumbtacks..so I bought a canvas 8x8 and some thumbtacks ( I originally bought 200 I mean how many could you really use turns out it was more like 300) and then chose a design.




This was the design used at our wedding so it has a lot of sentimental value to me. Luckily I have silhouette cameo (which I will talk about often because I LOVE and can't live without it) so I didn't have to trace the design I just cut the size I needed.

 
Turned out perfect! Not going to lie its kinda hard on the hands/fingers putting those thumbtacks into the canvas. However the end result is awesome pictures just really don't do it justice.
 
You can find this item for sale in my etsy shop as is or I can customize it.
 
XOXO
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment