Monday, September 9, 2013

Homemade Cookies

My hubby is super picky about cookies (ok not just cookies) so when he found a recipe he wanted me to try naturally I agreed. I don't remember the edition but its from Rachel Ray's Magazine ( which is awesome)

Recipe

1/2 Cup Nuts ( I used pecans but you can choose any nut)
1/2 Cup sugar ( I used baking sugar its a little finer but regular sugar works too)
2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Salt
1 Cup Butter ( softened
1 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
21/2 Cups Flour
1 tsp baking soda

Directions

Heat oven to 350F
Line Cookie Sheets with Parchment Paper
Mix flour baking soda, salt and cinnamon set aside
Beat butter & sugars until Fluffy add eggs vanilla and flour mixture to the bowl
Mix well
Stir in Chocolate Chips and Nuts
Bake 10 to 12 min or until light brown

All mixed and ready for the baking sheet

 Hubby likes smaller cookies these are nibbler size


Fresh out of the oven! YUM
 
XOXO
 
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment