Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Burlap Clutch

I love burlap and I have been seeing it everywhere from Hobby Lobby to Joann's and being used on anything from wreaths to candles. I also love the fleur de lis design ( I think growing up with French teachers as parents might have had something to do with that ) so when I found fleur de lis burlap I knew I had to make something. I also love to sew and while on vacation this summer in mammoth I found the perfect clutch to recreate just a simple fold over with a zipper top.

Folded over and ready to carry

I added a pocket under flap for all my chapstick

Zipper Opening

 
Its approx. 17 inches tall by 10 1/2 inches long
 
Its perfect for my trip in a few weeks to New Orleans..can't wait to take it to the Saints game.
 
XOXO
 
Rosie


No comments:

Post a Comment