Saturday, April 5, 2014

Blueberry Muffins

I love blueberry muffins and I am always trying to find the perfect recipe and I finally found it. Its easy to make and doesn't require too many ingredients.

 BLUEBERRY MUFFINS

1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar + 1 tablespoon for topping
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries 

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. 

In a medium mixing bowl, cream together butter and 1 cup sugar.  Add eggs and mix well. Stir in milk. 

Combine dry ingredients  in another bowl then add this into the creamed mixture.  Mix to combine.  Gently fold in blueberries. 

Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.  Sprinkle tops with the 1 tablespoon of sugar. Bake for about 20 minutes. 

I usually find it easiest to lay out all the ingredients first that way I don't forget anything 





Ready to EAT!!!

I love this recipe given to me by my friend Lexi and even better my picky hubby does too!!

xoxo

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment